25 March 2018

Sharing the journey

One of the most valuable parts of any journey is the ability to meet new folks along the way. We live in a world full of beautiful people, and it's always an enriching experience to encounter new paradigms and the breadth of lifestyles and modes of living.


To connect better with those we meet along the way, I made some personal contact cards that I can hand out. Included the blog URL, email contact (used for Facebook as well), and personal phone number (used for text and WhatsApp as well). And, as a reminder of how they met me, a couple graphics on each card. On the side with the contact info: a juggling club/motorcycle graphic. On the opposite side: one of a series of full-color photos from previous motorcycle adventures. Collect them all! I opted for a smaller size than the traditional business card so as to better fit them in my wallet. :)

Google Doc
PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment