17 June 2018

Costa Rica


Let me tell you, getting across the Nicaragua border into Costa Rica was an amazing feeling.  The minute you cross the border the road is beautiful, the scene is tropical and everybody is happy.  It was like you could hear the angels singing.  We did our fair share of celebrating, too.  The fast that we made it through safely was not lost on us. 

As much as I love CR, we were only able to spend two nights because we still have to push to Panama to make sure we had time to sort out odds and ends before the boat ride. 

6/13.  Somehow my bike is the only one that had to sit in the rain.

6/14, fancy bikes.  We said goodbye to Jeremy today.  He has different business to attend to in San Juan.

Fish Tacos.  Good but expensive.  Jaco is now a huge tourist area. 

Caught some more rain but we were happy to get to the AirBnB,

After a significant hike, Ryan and I finally made it to the black sand beaches.  But, it was pretty dark, as you can see.

Selfie at the beach.  Ryan shined a flashlight on me.

6/15, turns out there are horses in our yard!  They were wandering around eating the fallen mangoes.

Our cute little pace.  Goodbye, Costa Rica!  I'll miss you until I move there...

1 comment: