08 May 2018

A Slow Morning

In the lull as we await delivery of the motorcycles, I've been catching up on some other things. Got the KCJFX and the Great Kansas City Circus Show websites launched. More work to do on them, but the basic info is now available. Finally read the article Nadine gave me on a group that drove across the Arctic Ocean from Deadhorse to Barrow ("The Ice Highway", Popular Mechanics, April 2018). Pretty impressive feat.


After that, I turned back to considering the adventure we're on. Thought about tracking some stats, so started a spreadsheet. Since I didn't log yesterday's flight hours or miles, I dug around the internet and -- lo and behold -- found a site that logs flights. Yesterday for Nick and I:

Nifty!


4 comments:

  1. Dad and I have had fun watching your little green bike move north on the Alaskan hwy. Heading to bed now but looking forward to seeing where you are tomorrow morning and hearing about your first day of travel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ryan! We too here in the district office are enjoying watching your little green bike move north:) Hope you all are having a blast, but staying safe.

    ReplyDelete