03 May 2018

Loving friends and thoughtful gifts

Last night was our last juggling club for a while.  Get a load of these beautiful folks:
#goodlookingjugglers
 Dave and Robin got us some celebratory cigars to smoke when we reach the bottom of South America and a pair of gremlin bells to ward off evil road spirits.

The only bike I ever rode without a bell I drove off a cliff.

Kent and Kevin got us some patriotic swag and a cool little flashlight/lantern thing.
'Merica!

The Sampson's showed me how well they know me...
Protein bars and liquor!
One of my graduating seniors gave me gas money.  He refused to take no for an answer.  (I made him sign it and promise to keep an eye out for it in the future.)
I'm going to pay it forward.

And of course, parents would never let you do this without a satellite tracker...
Share.garmin.com/NickCivitello


Some gas cards and other celebration made it into the mix too.  Thank you, everybody, for your thoughtful support.  We have an amazing and loving and supportive group of friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment